The Jump to a page within this version module will navigate the reader to a different page of the current version. The module performs the navigation using the page turning animation.
- To begin select Manage for your version, followed by Interactivity.
- Select the Link module category from the Interactivity Module palette.
- Select Jump to a page within this version.
- Click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive.
- Select the page you would like to turn to from the Jump to Page drop-down list.
- Select Save.
The following options are also available in the Settings palette:
Give the module a concise and informative name.
- Page at a time
By default, the module will navigate directly to the specified page. If this option is selected, the animation will cycle through all of the pages in between. This is useful for showing readers a preview of what else is in this version. However, do bear in mind the impact this may have on your readers’ experience if your version is particularly long.
Help your readers navigate your version by using the Jump to page module on your contents page.