This article assumes that you have a Plugzio Management account. If you have not created a management account, please follow the Manager - Registration & Get Started guide.
This article only pertains to the device registration process. If this if your first device or a new manager account, we strongly suggest going through the Manager - Registration & Get Started guide.
Make sure that the device you would like to register is installed, powered on, and connected to the internet.
- The device is connected to the internet when the LED on the device is breathing a cyan (i.e. light blue) color. For example:
Open your browser and navigate to https://manage.plugz.io/
Log into your Plugzio Management account.
Click on the "Outlet Management" tab on the navigation bar to go to the "Outlet Management" page.
- The navigation bar can be seen on the left of the page.
- If the navigation bar is not seen click the hamburger icon next to the "Plugzio" logo on the top left of the page.
Click the "Register Device" button to start the device registration process.
- If you have no devices registered, the "Register Device" button is located at the center of the page
- If you already 1 or more devices registered, the "Register Device" button is located on the top left of the page
Fill out the required fields and then press the "Submit" button.
- Device ID - The device ID and QR code can be found in front of the device.
- Description - Enter a description to help you identify this device.
- Access - Type of access you want your device to have
> Private - Only Plugzio users specified by you can access this outlet
> Public - Allows any Plugzio user to access this outlet
- Payment Plan - This field only appears when choosing "Public" access. This field sets the public payment plan for users.
Once the "Submit" button is pressed the the device will register to your account and a new tile with the registered device ID will appear
- Note that the Plugzio device being registered must be powered on with internet access for this step to be successful.