There's two ways to reset Pyramid to its original factory condition.
You can use either the Pyramid app, pyramidsetup.com or use the reset button on the Pyramid box.
Using the app:
- Go to pyramidsetup.com
- Sign in using your device password
- Tap on the ☰ icon open the menu (as shown)
- On the menu select ‘Settings’ then ‘Restart’
- Select the ‘Looking to factory reset?’ option
- Touch the red ‘Erase all settings’ button
- It may take around 2 - 3 minutes for the device to fully reset at which time you should see the device as an available network ready to be set up.
Using the reset button:
- Make sure Pyramid is fully powered on (has been plugged in for more than 60 seconds)
- Make sure that the switch is facing the right hand side toward the LED lights on Pyramid
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds and then release when the red light flashes rapidly.
When you see the LED lights go off / flash red, release the button - this indicates that the reset has processed correctly.
If you don’t see any changes in the LED’s - it would suggest the reset wasn't successful and I would advise trying again.
Once the reset is complete, connect to the Pyramid network in the WiFi settings on your device (network password is OnlineFreedom1) and visit pyramidsetup.com to complete the setup. Just to note, at the Pyramid account stage, please use your existing details.
Any questions? Pop us a message at email@example.com or reach our to us over on live chat 😃