Creating your own templates is a way to customize your contracts and save time for all of your users. In this article we will walk you through the basics of building your templates.
1. Open your menu on the left of your Dashboard and go to "Templates".
2. Once here you will have an overview of all your templates as well as the possibility to create new ones by choosing "Add Template".
3. You are now able to start building your template!
Click in the middle of the document and a Tool Bar will appear. Here you can choose from several kind of design settings, pictures as well as unique elements. Each element has a different feature and setting that can be added and adjusted to fit your needs perfectly. Down below follows a list of the most common elements used by our clients:
Text Fields: Can be used to include personal information such as name, address, e-mail and mobile number while also ensuring a symmetrical and clear design.
Drop List: Can be used as a perfect alternative when having several options to choose from.
Text: If wanting to include information in a running text paragraph you can add a dynamic text "tag".
Date Picker: Can be used when needing to fill in specific dates relevant to your contract.
Tip! Some elements are saved by default but you are of course able to create customized ones called "Document Fields". To learn how to do this, go to the following article.
4. To further build your template, go to "Details" and "Settings" on your right side. In this section you will be able to add standard settings such as name, deadline and invitation/confirmation message. Tip! This is recommended to further save time and make sure all of your colleagues have the same way of working.
6. When your template is ready to use just click on the "Save" button and fill in the "Ready" field in the overview. You are now ready to use your template!
Tip! If you want to learn more about how to use your templates - Contact us or click on the button down below.