Not all Individual user defined fields are available to display/update in ClientConnect. Title and Middle Initial fields will display in ClientConnect but cannot be edited by the ClientConnect user.
To include/exclude Individual User Defined fields and/or Personal Demographic fields on the About Me page in ClientConnect follow the steps below. In addition to displaying these fields in ClientConnect, it is also possible to allow the ClientConnect user (client) to update/edit them if required.
1. Login to Penelope using a System Administrator account.
2. In the System Setup section click ClientConnect.
3. On the ClientConnect Setup page click the About Me tab.
4. Click Edit.
5. In the Personal Demographics section, select Do Not Display, Display or Display and Editable as required. Enable Personal Demographic Information must be checked in Agency Setup (Setting tab) for this to be visible.
6. In the Active User Defined Fields section select Do Not Display, Display or Display and Editable as required. User Defined Tab Enabled must be checked in Individual Setup (Setting tab) for this to be visible (if not checked only Middle Initial and Title will be available).
8. Click Save.