If you change your health insurance plan, you will need to submit a new proof of coverage. This can be:

  • For QSEHRA - an ID card, bill, or enrollment paperwork¬†

  • For ICHRA - a monthly bill or enrollment paperwork

If you have your old premium set up as a recurring claim, you'll need to cancel that recurring claim. And if you intend to claim reimbursement for your new premium, you'll need to set up a new recurring claim. Click here for instructions on how to update your recurring premium.

Did this answer your question?