You may have certain situations where you need to migrate all settings from one TetherBox to another. For example if a unit was lost/stolen or has become inoperable for any other reason.
TetherX make this simple, saving you hours on site by allowing you to replace one TetherBox with another.
1. Scan the QR code on the Serial sticker, or visit https://tetherit.io and press "Active your TetherBox" at the top right.
2. If you have scanned the QR code, the Serial number will already be filled in. If you haven't, please enter the serial number of the unit and press next.
2. If you are already logged in, you will see "Step 3 of 4", if you are not logged in, you will be asked to login.
3. Select an Existing Timeline where the previous TetherBox was activated:
3. Choose an existing location where your previous TetherBox was activated.
4. Under "How will this TetherBox be used?" select "Replacing Existing TetherBox"
4. Select the TetherBox that this new TetherBox is replacing
5. Click Activate
6. You will receive a confirmation on screen as well as by email. When you login to the timeline, the new TetherBox will have all the settings transferred across to it from the old unit.
You may also find the following article relevant?