Many issues with the mobile app can be solved simply by deleting the app and reinstalling the mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Here are simple steps to delete the app:
Deleting The App On Android Devices
On your Android device, follow these step to fully delete the app:
First, disable Auto-Backup for the app:
- Open "Settings"
- Chose "Backup & reset"
- Disable "Automatic restore." See below screen shot.
Second, delete the app and all settings with these steps:
5. Open "Settings" on your device.
6. Tap on "Apps" or "Application Manager"
7. Tap on the name of app. You may need to scroll to find it.
8. Tap "Uninstall"
Deleting The App On iOS / Apple Devices
On your iOS device, follow these step to fully delete the app:
- Press and hold on the app you would like to delete.
- After a few seconds, the app will begin a shaking motion.
- Tap the "X" in the upper left corner of the app you'd like to delete.
- Tap "Delete".