Check out this quick video on custom content!
To upload your own custom content videos
1. Go to Training and click Custom content.
2. Select Actions and then click Upload custom content.
3. Choose whether you would like to upload a single video or multiple videos.
In this example, we have chosen a single video.
4. Select Browse to find the video file on your computer or click and drag it into the box, then click Next.
Recommended video formats include: .3gp, .avi, .mov, .mp4, .flv, and .wmv
5. Give your video a Name and Description. This will be visible to your members once the video has been set to Active.
6. Choose whether you would like the video to be automatically published as Active once processed or saved to Draft.
7. Add a label to your video so you can easily find it when searching through your content library.
8. Choose whether you would like a video thumbnail to be chosen automatically or upload one of your own.
9. Select Browse to attach any resources you would like to attach to your video or click and drag them into the box.
Recommended file formats include CSV, Excel, PDF, PNG, JPEG, and Word
Resources that you add to your videos will be available to download for all of your members.
10. Click Submit.