Only Account Admins have access to this feature. Find out more about Typsy’s account permissions here.
Filling in your template
Requirements for all upload files
- You must use the .csv template that you download from Typsy
- Don’t edit or delete the first 2 rows in your spreadsheet. During the import process, Typsy will match these to properties on each member’s profile
- All columns are mandatory and must be filled for a successful upload
- For a member with multiple values in column D or E, add a semicolon after the first value, and then, between each additional value (value 1;value 2;value 3).
For example, if you have a member who works in 3 Venues, you can insert all values for that member by including the following in the Venue/Group name column (column D) of your CSV:
Front desk;Housekeeping;Wine room
Example upload files
Below are examples of what your spreadsheet should look like:
For Learning institutions
Uploading your template
1. Go to Members (under Settings).
2. Click Actions and select Bulk upload members.
3. Ensure that your template is set up correctly, then click Next.
4. Select a file or drag and drop into the field on Typsy, then click Next.
5. Review your upload.
If any errors are shown, click the pencil and user icon next to the corresponding member. You can opt to edit one or all of the following:
- The first name or last name of the member
- The members' email address
- The Venue(s) the member is associated with
- The Team(s) the member is associated with
Once all errors have been fixed, click 'Save'.
6. Click 'Next'.
7. From your Venue(s)/Group(s), select the members you would like to set as a Manager.
Once you have selected your managers, or if you don’t want to select a Manager, click 'Next'.
8. Select 'Start uploading' to begin the upload process.
Typsy tip: Uploads can take a few minutes to complete. If processing appears to pause, try refreshing your browser. Once your upload is complete, you can opt to Bulk Invite your members to Typsy.
Need to give one or more member's manager access to your account? Learn how here.