AdBlock can prevent Typsy from being able to record your learning history. Here are the following steps for disabling AdBlock on your web browser:
1. Open up your Firefox browser.
2. Click on Tools and then select Add-ons.
3. Click Extensions from the left-hand pane.
4. Find Adblock on the list of extensions.
5. Select Disable to temporarily disable AdBlock.
1. Open up your Safari browser.
2. Click on Safari located in the menu bar of your browser and select Preferences. The Preferences window will be displayed.
3. Click on the Extensions button. A list of all extensions you have installed to Safari will appear.
4. Navigate to and click on Adblock on the list of extensions.
5. Toggle the On button to Off in the Preferences window. AdBlock will then be temporarily disabled, until you decide you want the extension re-enabled.
1. Click the Chrome Menu icon from the browser toolbar.
2. Highlight the Tools menu, then click Extensions from the sub-menu.
3. Click the Trash icon that appears next to the Adblock Plus entry.
4. Click Remove once the confirmation message appears to effectively uninstall Adblock Plus from your Web browser.
1. Open up your Opera browser.
2. Click on East Setup located in the top right corner of your browser and find Features.
3. Navigate to and toggle the slider to the off position on Block ads.
1. Open up your Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Select the More actions (…) button and select Settings.
3. Select Settings, then Cookies and site permissions then scroll down to “pop-ups” and Ads and select each tab ensuring they are turned off.
Or, select the Add option to add the sites you want to exempt or allow