Account Admins can allow Typsy to help with managing your members. The auto depart feature functions by removing members from your workspace if they have not logged into Typsy within a set number of days.
Once a member is auto departed from your workspace, the license the member was consuming is vacated and free to use.
Auto depart reminders
You can opt to send a reminder email to members who are at risk of being auto departed if they do not log in to Typsy. This reminder email contains information prompting users to login and continue learning with Typsy.
To auto depart members from your account
1. Under 'Account' select Settings.
2. Select the Auto depart tab.
3. Change the Enabled switch from Off to On.
4. Enter the number of days that need to elapse before a member is auto departed from your account.
The minimum number of days for auto depart is 365.
You can adjust the number of days from 365 up to a maximum of 730.
5. To send reminders to members to login to Typsy before they lose access, switch the 'Days to send reminder email before departing' switch to 'On'.
The minimum number of days for auto depart reminder emails to send is 30.
You can adjust the number of days from 30 up to a maximum of 730.
6. Once a member has been departed from your account, you can choose whether they receive a departed email informing them of their change of access to Typsy.
The departed email sends 5 days after a user has been departed from Typsy.
7. Click Save changes.
Departed members can always be added back into your account and granted Typsy access again. Find out how to reactivate a departed member here.
Explore more now on our website: Typsy.com