Sharing a rubric with others in your school or district makes it possible for them to find and use the rubric with their class. This is especially helpful if you're adapting rubrics that are specific to your district or school.
❗ Note: Only license administrators can publish rubrics to 'My District'. If you'd like to be added as an administrator to your license, please email us at email@example.com.
On this page
Starting From 'My Rubrics'
The 'My Rubrics' tab on the My Assignment page allows you to create, edit, and manage rubrics separately from an assignment. Click on an existing rubric, or click to create a new rubric.
2. On the 'Edit Rubric' window, add a title to the rubric that teachers will be easily able to recognize.
3. Check the box next to 'Share with Everyone in My District'. This will allow teachers in the district to view and use this rubric.
4. Teachers will see the rubric in their 'My Rubrics' tab and when exploring rubrics while creating and editing an assignment. To create an assignment with this rubric, teachers can click anywhere in the box, as seen below.
Sharing a Rubric from an Assignment
Use these steps to save and share a rubric from an assignment you've already created.
1. Click 'My Assignments' and click on the assignment. Click the 'Edit' button to view the rubrics attached to the assignment.
2. Scroll down to the sections of the assignment, and click 'Save to My Rubrics'.
3. Give your rubric a title that teachers will easily be able to recognize and click 'Save'.
4. Check the box next to 'Share with Everyone in My District' then click 'Done'.
Guiding Teachers to Use Shared Rubrics
Once you have shared rubrics with your district, teachers will be able to view them in the Rubric Explorer and use them in their own assignments.
You can share this articles with teachers to guide them in replacing assignment rubrics