1. From 'My Assignments', click the assignment you'd like to edit.
2. Click 'Edit'.
3. Scroll to the tabbed sections and click the blue + icon next to the section tabs.
4. Enter the title for the new section and select the 'Multi Response' option. Then, click 'Add Section'.
5. Click 'Edit Section'.
6. Click 'Write Questions'.
7. Then, select 'Multiple Choice Question' and click next.
8. Type your question and click 'Next'.
9. Select the skill this question is assessing. This will set up grading and reporting to track student performance. You can also select "No grading or reporting". Then, click 'Next'.
10. In the 'Answers' section, type in the answer choices. Be sure the correct answer choice is checked.
Click 'Add Answer' to add more answer choices.
You can choose to mark more than one correct answer in the 'Mode' options.
If you'd like to differentiate the question for each prompt, scroll through the prompts at the top of the screen. For more information on differentiated assignments, click here.
11. Once you've added your first question, click 'Add Entry' to add more. Click 'Done' when you are finished adding your questions.
Tip! We recommend clicking the 'Preview' button in the top corner to see how the questions will appear for students.