There are 2 ways to sync your Schoology course rosters with Writable.
- Import your course inside Writable (coming soon): Log into Writable at app.writable.com and choose 'Login with Schoology' and 'Import Schoology classes' on the 'Classes' page.
- Create a Writable assignment inside Schoology: Once your district admin has configured Writable, you may need to Install it into your course and then create a Writable assignment.
To check on your imported courses in Writable:
1. Select the Course from within Schoology (one that has been given a Writable assignment).
2. Click on the Writable assignment to open a Writable window with the teacher dashboard for that assignment and course/section. [From here you could grade by clicking 'Grade Submissions'].
3. Click 'Classes' in your Writable navigation. You’ll see all of your imported Schoology courses/sections listed with the Schoology icon.
Do rosters stay sync'ed between Schoology and Writable?
Yes. When students log into Writable using the 'Login with Schoology' option at app.writable.com or launch the assignment from their Schoology course, their names will appear in dark grey. If students are in a sync'ed Schoology roster but they have NOT launched the assignment yet, their names will appear in light grey. As you add or remove students in Schoology, they will be updated in Writable. [Please log out and login if you do not see your rosters update.]