If your school or district has purchased an HMH curriculum such as Into Literature, Into Reading, or Writable on its own, you will start your experience in Ed, your friend in learning.
1. Log into Ed and go to the 'Discover' tab.
❗ Note: Be sure to select the grade level for the program you'd like to import into Writable. For example, in the screenshot above, we are looking at Grade 11 of Into Literature.
2. Click the 'Connected Solutions' button on the left of the screen to see programs linked to this course.
3. Click the 'Open' button in the 'Writable' box.
Tip! If you see a 'Writing Tasks' button instead of Writable, you may have access to the Basic version of Writable. Try launching from the button again or talk to your administrator to make sure you have access to the Premium version of Writable.
4. Once you successfully launch Writable from Ed, you will see your licensed curriculum show up in 'Explore', as shown below.
5. Go to the 'Classes' page in Writable to import your Ed rosters using the 'Import Ed Classes' button, as shown below.
Note: If you are missing a course you expect to see, check to see if it's in Ed and use the 'Import Ed Classes' button again.
Finally, if you want your rosters or grades to sync with Google Classroom, Schoology or Canvas you'll also want to link with your LMS.