Looking for more information on different scoring options in Writable? Click here!
1. Click 'My Assignments' and find the assignment you’d like to edit. You can use the drop-down to filter by which classes it has been assigned to, or search by the assignment title.
2. Click the assignment tile.
3. Then click the 'Edit' button.
4. In 'Assignment Settings' click the 'More' link.
5. Under 'Scoring', click the button next to the option you'd like to use. This will determine how grades are shown to students and exported. Your choice will be saved automatically.
6. Select the Display Mode for review of extended response rubric Item proficiency levels. The chosen interface will show during teacher grading review, or student self-review. Short response type questions will always display as checkmarks. Choose from one of two options:
Display Points or Percentage: This will show the given percentage, or point value of a given rubric proficiency level. This allows transparency for how overall grades are calculated.
Display Stars: Rubric proficiency levels are represented as stars. Grades are still calculated as a point value, percentage, or numeric.
To Preview the display mode, click "Preview as Student," and click "Preview as Reviewer."