You and your supervisors need visibility into the workday of your remote employees to ensure that jobs are getting covered. Our supervisor app is your perfect tool. Here is a short video that gives a great overview of the app. This article will go into detail of one element of the supervisor app and that is the landing screen, the Workforce Stats. This screen gives you a ton of color-coded information that lets you know where you need to take action.
What you need to know:
- Scroll through the previous 12 hours and next 12 hours to see who is on the clock now (green lights), who worked, who was scheduled and who is scheduled to work along with any flagged alerts.
- Not At Job: The employee clocked in or out but was GPS tracked somewhere other than the job site. Go to Clock Locations to see a map of where your employee was when he clocked in.
- Late Arrival: The employee clocked in late to a scheduled job.
- No Show: The employee didn't clock into a scheduled job. This flag can change to Late Arrival if the employee does clock in late.
- Denied: The employee clocked in or out, but had location services turned off (hence "denied request for location tracking"). We do pop up a message to employees letting them know that location services are off. They have a chance to turn them on or cancel the message and proceed to clock in. See second screenshot below.
All of this information on one screen directs you and your supervisors as to the action that needs to be taken. You may need to send a message to an employee to ask why she was late or to tell him to turn on location services. You can use our app for that, too. Check out this article on in-app messaging.
For help on other topics, check out our Help Center.