#ckbkclub is a group for cookbook lovers and enthusiastic home cooks to come together and share our cooking explorations. We'll cook from a rotating selection of cookbooks and share our results on social media to help you make the most of your ckbk subscription.
How does it work?
- Every month we'll select one book from the ckbk website to cook from. We'll announce each month's book on our social media channels, follow us for updates on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Read the book online and favorite recipes you’d like to make.
- Cook whichever recipes from the book sound appealing to you, take photos of your dishes, and post to the group along with any notes, comments, and cooking tips.
- You can post to our Facebook group. Or post to Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #ckbkclub and tag us @ckbk, we'll re-share your posts on our feed.
- Invite your friends and anyone who loves to cook.
What is this month’s book?
June 2019: Around the World in 80 Dishes by David Loftus
Do I need a subscription to ckbk to participate?
Books will be selected from our extensive collection of curated cookbooks—that means you’ll won’t have to purchase new books or chase down classic editions. But, if you'd like to buy the book or already have it in your collection we welcome you to join!
What should I post?
- Post photos of dishes you’ve made along with notes, tips, or adjustments you’ve made.
- Ask questions to the group or share tips about books, authors, or recipes.
- Share photos of your cookbook collection, we’d love to see it!
Be respectful and supportive, we’re participating because we love cooking and want to become better cooks. Please refrain from any self-promotions or advertisements within the group.
May 2019: The Silver Palate Cookbook