First off, what is a Custom Scheduler?
A customer scheduler can best be defined as way to setup a scheduler for a certain subset of Courts or to run a separate operating schedule.
- Want to see Indoor Courts and Outside Courts separated.
- Want to offer a different operating schedule for a different set of courts.
- Direct your users more specifically in the Member Portal.
To create a CUSTOM SCHEDULER, click SETTINGS->CUSTOM SCHEDULER
Click the CREATE NEW button.
Fill out the details.
- Scheduler Name (Internal Only)
- Navigational Name - This is what the users will see. You want to do something like "Book a Tennis Court" or "Book Pickleball Courts"
- Allowed Reservation Types - This setting is to restrict the scheduler to certain reservation types.
- Scheduler Type - Choose whether you want this view to be a "consolidated" or "expanded" format. Consolidated is recommend for any courts over eight.
- Court Types - Choose if you want a certain type of court(s) on the scheduler.
- Is Private - This will only show the calendar to the person creating it.
- Show On Member Portal - Check this if you want the scheduler visible to members.
- Show on Admin Side - Check this if you want the scheduler visible to all admins.
- Show Times on Reserve Button - Check this if you want the times visible on the reservation slots.
- Show Custom Scheduler From/To Dates - This allows you to show the scheduler for a specific date range (IE: Winter Scheduler, Summer Scheduler, etc)
- Scheduler Starting/Ending Reservation Dates - This allows you to control what the start date and end date is over the scheduler.
Lastly, you want to set the OPERATING HOURS of this schedule.