Setup: Creating Disclosure
To set Disclosures up:
Go to SETTINGS > RESERVATION SETTINGS > Disclosures
2. From here, you'll be able to create a new disclosure type to be attached to reservations when your members go to 'Book a Court'
3. If you scroll down, you'll be able to enter the desired information for the disclosure:
4. 'Save & Close' and your new Reservation Disclosure has been created!
Setup: Attaching Disclosure
Now that we have created the Reservation Disclosure, we need to attach it to Court Reservations.
Go to SETTINGS > PORTAL SETTINGS > Setup
2. From here, we'll scroll down towards the bottom until we see:
3. We will select the drop-down menu and can now select the disclosure we would like to attach to Court Reservations:
4. Once selected, it will be saved in the Portal Settings when members go to 'Book a Court' for court reservations.
Reservation Disclosures can be created so that when members go in to 'Book a Court,' they will have to 'check' the box (disclosure) to signify that they agree to the terms listed.
Go to SETTINGS > EVENT SETTINGS > Disclosures
2. Here you can create a new disclosure, or view existing disclosure types.
Setup: Attaching Disclosures to Events
Go to EVENTS > Select Desired Event
2. Once we have an event selected, we will scroll to the bottom and select 'Additional Setup:
3. From here, we will go to 'Disclosures' and select the desired disclosure from the drop-down menu:
4. Now, when members go to register for THIS EVENT, they will be prompted to check the box for the disclosure agreement:
NOTE: It is important to remember that when you go into to attach a disclosure type, it is for that specific event - it is not a default setting for events in general.
The sign-up form is for when new members join your club - it will appear when they are signing up before they submit the registration form:
Go to SETTINGS > PORTAL SETTINGS > Sign-Up Form
2. From here, you'll see this screen where you can create the member sign-up application:
If you continue scrolling down, you'll see 'Disclosures Block'
Check the 'Display Disclosures' block to assign disclosures to the new member form
This is also a free form text box that you can "paste" your disclosure wording in
'Disclosures' is where you can type out the desired disclosure(s) to attach to the sign-up form.
'Display Disclosures' is where you would attach the Disclosure you just wrote to the sign-up form.
SAMPLE DISCLOSURE WORDING:
COVID-19 Disclosures for 2020
You and your family will need to adhere to the 6 feet apart between other family / individuals inside of the swim area. Please bring your own chair and adhere to the swim time your family signed up for leaving on time as other members will be coming in after our 30 Minutes cleaning procedures.
If you book a swim time and do not show up we will be authorized to limit the open swim reservations you and your family will be allowed.
Class/Court Schedules: Classes may be held on any court of the teaching instructors choosing. Court locations and Instructor assignments may and will vary during session. Minimum of three (3) students required to start a class.
Waiver: In consideration of his/her sign up of the reservation program, Participant hereby acknowledges and knowingly and voluntarily assumes any and all risks of personal injury or property damages which might be associated with swim, tennis, sports conditioning and fitness-related activities. Participant certifies he/she is in good physical condition, sufficient to use the facilities and participate in the program. Participant, on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs and anyone acting on Participant's behalf, releases, discharges and holds harmless the CLUB and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively, Releasees) from and against any and all claims arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with Participant's participation in the program or any event related thereto from any cause whatsoever, regardless of whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees (the Released Claims). Participant, on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs and anyone acting on Participant's behalf, covenants and agrees not to bring or be a party to any legal action or claim against the Releasees from any reason based on any of the Released Claims.
Other: Participant hereby authorizes any medical assistance or treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury to Participant while participating in any activity. Participant has appropriate insurance, or, if not, Participant agrees to pay all costs of medical services incurred on his or her behalf.
Participant agrees that CLUB and its designees may use Participant's name, voice, photographs, likenesses, biographies, testimonials and statements, and other identification for any purpose relating to CLUB activities and advertising and publicizing the CLUB and its products and services. Tennis and Swim Summer camp must be registered on a separate registration form and signed by the parent and/or legal guardian.
By reserving tennis court(s) or registering for a program you agree to CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT. A copy of this can be obtained at the Club Office
We ask that you also read out RULES AND REGULATIONS on our website.