Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
GeoTIFF files of yield data can be uploaded via MyData and viewed via the Yield tab.
Uploading your yield data with geoTIFF files.
- If you haven’t already, contact your account manager to activate Yield Data to access Yield Data functionality.
Note: there is no charge to upload geoTIFF file to your DecipherAg account. You will be able to create zones. However, the data will only be in a raw state and cannot be cleaned.
Click here to learn about Cleaned vs Raw Yield Data
- GeoTIFF files must be named using the following format. Spacing and characters are important.
o [Farm Name] [Year] – [Paddock] – Crop Yield.tiff
o Example: DecipherAg Farm 2020 – Windmill – Wheat Yield.tiff
- Select MyData on the top right, make sure you are in the Files tab
- Add a folder called Yield if there is not already one.
- Within the Yield Folder, create a folder for each Year you intend to upload data for. The year must be 4 characters. For example 2020.
- Within each Year folder, create a Folder for each Farm you intend to upload data for.
- Open the folder for the Farm within the Year that you will be uploading data for
- Select Upload Files on the right of the screen and upload your files.
Note: multiple files can be uploaded at the same time.
Tips and tricks:
Make sure your farm boundaries are set up in DecipherAg before uploading yield data. Read more on how to do this here.
Read more about Yield Data here:
Need some more help? Just get in touch.