Say goodbye to the days of keeping a heavy directory book on your desk. The Public Directory feature in DragonFly enables schools to provide a full staff and team list to other schools and associations. If a staff member or team changes, you can update this info in seconds.
Here's how to get your Public Directory information set up:
1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser. Click 'Schools and People' in the left-side menu, then 'Setup Teams' in the top menu.
2. Click the edit button next to each team.
3. Select 'Display this team on public website' for every team at your school that you want to display on the Public Directory.
4. Select 'Public Directory' in the top menu. This will bring up your staff and team listing on the Public Directory page. If all of your teams and staff members are on DragonFly, they should be listed in their correct roles and teams.
5. If you need to make changes to a name or position, you can either type in a name or drag and drop a name. When you type a name, it should appear in a drop-down menu for you to select if that person has a DragonFly account that is connected to your school. If someone does not have a DragonFly account, you can still enter their name in the directory by typing it in.
6. Use the 'Add Position' button to add additional staff that need to be listed.
7. Click on each name to check that their name, email address and phone number are correct.
8. Your info will be autosaved. Once you're finished with the Public Directory info, you can navigate away from the page.