Sport declarations in DragonFly are available in the Setup Teams menu. Here's how to declare your sports:
1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select 'Schools & People' from the left side menu.
2. Select the 'Set Up Teams' tab. Note: you will need to already have your teams set up for the school year to complete sport declarations. If you have not set up your teams, visit the tutorial on DragonFly Academy.
3. Find your sport in the list, then select the '+ Declare' button.
4. Select the 'OK' button to declare this team with your state association.
5. You will now see the date of declaration in the 'Declarations' column in your teams list. Complete steps 3-4 for each sport at your school.