At iQualify we're focussed on helping you to create and maintain great content for your learners. To do this you need to know how your courses are performing. This is where course insights can help.
Course insights are available from the contents page of courses in Create (edit or view mode) by selecting Show contents with insights.
This will show you a summary of insights for each page - showing views and likes/dislikes from learners across all activations of your course.
For more detailed insights select Page insights from the main course banner on any course page.
For each page you're on the insights will show you:
- The course name
- The page name
- When the page was created
- When it was last published
- How many learners have engaged with the course (this is not how many people have seen the page)
- % of these learners who have viewed the page
- % of these learners who have commented on the page discussion (if there is a page discussion on the page)
- % of those learners who have liked or not liked the page
- How many activations this page is currently live in
More page insights will be coming soon...
Other articles that may be useful