You'll get £9 to £9.77 per hour, which includes holiday pay.
- Nannies who are over 25 will receive £9.77 per hour, consisting of a base rate of £8.72 and holiday pay of £1.05 for each hour worked
- Nannies who are aged 21 to 24 will receive £9.19 per hour, consisting of a base rate of £8.20 and holiday pay of £0.99 for each hour worked
- Nannies who are under 21 will receive £9 per hour, consisting of a base rate of £8.03 and holiday pay of £0.97 for each hour worked
On your payslip, your earnings will be split out into your base rate plus 12.07% holiday pay, which is also paid to you monthly.
You will become an employee of the family (not self-employed). This means you are entitled to:
- An employment contract
- Paid holiday (this is paid to you monthly)
- If eligible, you'll also receive sick pay, maternity pay and pension contributions as needed
Koru Kids will set up the contract, handle the monthly payroll and other admin, but the family is your employer. To make sure you're being paid the right amount and on time, here are some things to be aware of:
- You will be paid by Koru Kids via bank transfer each month
- You'll submit your hours to Koru Kids via our Koru Kids App or on your dashboard
- Get any expenses pre-approved by the parents and keep the receipts so you can claim them back
For more information, check out the 'Payroll and Contracts' section in the Help Centre.