Want to know...
How to delete a ride
1) Head to your profile page.
Go to lovetoride.net and make sure you are logged in. Go to your profile page by clicking on your name in the top right, or clicking on the 'Me' tab at the top of the page.
2) Find your rides.
Scroll down until you see a list of your rides that looks like the image below 👇
3) Click on the red ❌ next to any rides you want to delete.
How to edit the trip purpose
When you log a ride, you are asked for the trip purpose, e.g. from A to B, to/from work, for fun/fitness etc. If you want to change this after you've logged it, here's how.
NB: It is not currently possible to set a 'default' trip purpose.
1) Follow steps 1 and 2 above to locate your list of rides.
2) Click on the ✏️ icon next to the ride you want to edit.
3) Click the arrow on the right to open a drop-down menu, select your new trip purpose, and click 'Save'.
Watch a demo here 👇
NB: It is currently only possible to edit the trip purpose. If you want to edit the distance or date, you will need to delete the ride and log it again with the correct details.