Using Mentionlytics Brand Management platform, you will get results from the whole Web & Social Media platforms.
In more detail, Mentionlytics retrieves results from:
- Public forums
- ANY other Public Website (that does not require a login to see the data!)
Note: Technically, if a web site is listed on Google, then we can retrieve it
Social Media platforms:
- Facebook - posts from public pages (+ anonymized comments) & option to add a public page as owned media to track everything it uploads (+ comments).
Note: Facebook does not allow tracking of Users' Posts - not even public ones. Also you need to authorize your Facebook account from Mentionlytics to get this data.
- Instagram - public posts from business & public profiles (+ comments) & hashtags
Note: You need to authorize your Instagram Business profile to get non-anonymized Business Profile data. User Profiles are anonymized.
- YouTube - Videos & comments.
- Twitter - Tweets and Retweets.
Note: Historical data is also available for up to the very beginning of Twitter with extra cost. Talk to us for a quote.
- LinkedIn - Authorize your Linkedin business profile to add it as owned media to track everything you upload + comments and stats of your posts (your keywords may also bring some public results that will be listed as Web mentions)
- TripAdvisor - add a profile to see reviews (your keywords may also bring some reviews too, that will be listed as Web mentions)
- Google Play - add your Google Play profile to get recent reciews
- Reddit (+ comments)