Thank you for printing with MyCanvas! Looking to reorder your Family History Project for a family member or loved one? Here's a video tutorial and step-by-step guide on how to reorder one or more copies of a previous order without making any changes.
1. Begin by heading to the Account Orders under your User Profile or click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the navigation bar.
2. Select "Orders" under your User Profile.
3. Click the "Show Detail" button next to the project you're wanting to reorder.
4. Locate the project under "Ordered Products", then click "Add to Cart".
5. Click on the shopping bag icon located next to "My Account" in the top menu bar. You will see a red icon showing that your project has been added.
If you’d like multiple copies, select the plus sign under Quantity while in the shopping cart. Proceed to checkout and provide payment and shipping information to complete your order.
We will send the project as you’ve created it, so please be sure you’ve checked for typos, correctness, and layout.
To create a copy of a book, poster, or calendar that you have already ordered, please see: How to Edit and Reorder a Previously Ordered Project
Check out these articles next: