You don't need a Square Terminal to get order alerts. Simply download the Square POS app on any mobile device and connect it to a printer.
Need help setting up a Square Account? Click here to sign-up for a Square Account, or we can get someone from the Square Team to call you directly, just let us know!
There are two ways to download the Square POS app, either through the Sociavore website or directly through the iOS Apple Store or Google Play store which is much quicker than the former.
Download the Square POS App via SOCIAVORE
On your mobile device, open the Sociavore website by going to https://www.sociavore.co/ on your web browser and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard home screen, scroll down and locate “Connect Square Payments”, press the button labelled “Connect Square”, this will redirect you to another page. Press "Start Using Square" in the new page.
3. You will be prompted to sign in or create an account. Log in or sign up.
Note: If for any reason you are redirected to an error screen after logging in or signing up, simply tap on the square logo found on the top left corner to be sent to the homepage (logo is marked red in the second attached photo).
4. You will be redirected to the Square POS home screen. Press “Get Started”.
5. Now you must make an account for your business on Square POS, fill in all the necessary fields.
6. Upon submitting the necessary information, you will be asked to download the Square POS app from your phone (either iOS Apple Store or the Google Play Store). Download and install the app.
Download the Square POS App from Google Play Store (android) or Apple Store (iOS)
Locate the iOS Apple Store or Google Play store application on your mobile device.
2. Using the built-in search function located at the top of the menu, type in “Square POS”. Download and install the app on your phone.
Enable On-Screen Alerts for Sociavore Online Ordering
Open the Square app on your mobile device and log in with your Square account.
2. You can now begin using the app! In the Square POS application, perform the following steps to enable notifications. Select "Settings"
In the settings menu, scroll down and select "Alerts", toggle on "Allow Alerts" and modify your preferences as seen below:
Want your orders printed automatically?