You can build a pitch from start to finish, meaning you no longer have to pitch directly from a song project or playlist folder. You can add what songs, recordings, files, releases, and playlist folders that you would like to appear in your pitch.
1. To start a brand new pitch, click the orange + button.
2. Click the New pitch... option.
3. This will open the modal that allows you to start creating your new pitch. Here you can select and enter your pitch settings.
4. Once your information is entered and your settings have been selected, click Create & Customize.
5. An empty pitch modal will appear that allows you to add songs, recordings, releases, playlists, and files to the section dedicated for each. Simply drag & drop any asset you'd like into the custom pitch modal to add them to your new pitch. Make sure to click the green Save button when you're done.
To learn what all you can do to customize a pitch, click the links below.