Where do I enter my discount code?
Hint: at checkout.
We frequently run discounts and promotions for new customers.
These discounts can be applied to your first test in the form of a discount code or are automatically applied auto-discounts.
Discount codes need to be provided at checkout in the form of a code. You will be prompted to provide your promotion code at the checkout.
Please note the discount code used here is an example and not a valid code.
Auto-discounts will discount your first test automatically on arrival to the website from an advert or referral link. These will be indicated by the purple banner at the top of the Thriva website. See the example below to know what to look out for:
Please note that discount codes are single-use only and for first-time customers only.
Why isn't my discount code working?
Check out some common reasons why below:
You must enter the code during the signup process. If you don't — it might not be applied.
Codes must be written in capital letters.
Offers — unless otherwise stated — are only available to new subscribers.
Offers cannot be used in conjunction with another.
Terms and conditions for our promotional offers:
1. Thriva subscriptions can be altered or cancelled at any time through a very simple process within your customer dashboard.
2. Available to UK customers only.
3. For new customers only. Each voucher will be single-use per person.
4. Vouchers valid on Thriva subscription kits only. We reserve the right to exclude the use of voucher codes on specific products. This includes one-off Thriva kits.
5. Vouchers may only be redeemed through the website www.thriva.co. To use your voucher you will be required to enter the unique code at the online checkout and use of such code will be deemed to confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions and any special conditions attached to the voucher.
6. Full customer terms can be found here.
7. Full website terms can be found here.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw or deactivate any voucher for any reason at any time.
9. Regarding referral codes, it is prohibited to publish referral codes outside of a closed network.
Can I give Thriva as a gift?
Hint: yes, of course!
Buying a Gift Card from our website is simple. Just go to the "Gift Card" page and:
Pick an amount
Add a special note
Share your gift.
How do they redeem their e-voucher code?
To redeem their e-voucher code, the recipient just has to visit our website, select a test, and enter their code at checkout. If the amount of the voucher code is more than the cost of the test, the remaining balance will be applied to their account and automatically deducted from future orders.
If the gift recipient already has a Thriva account, the process is a little different. They just need to email us the voucher code to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add the credit to their account.
It's that simple! 🎁
Still have questions? One of these articles might help: