Please note that a broadband connection with a minimum speed of 3Mbit or 375kbps is required to watch a Typsy course on your device. The rest of Typsy's system requirements are listed here.
If you're encountering issues with audio or video playing, please click here to read our Typsy website troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting issues with video saving and/or completion
The Typsy platform has been designed to record and save your video completion when you have watched 100% of a lesson. If you are having issues, please follow these tips:
1. Do not fast forward/skip through the video. You must watch the entire video for it to be marked as complete
2. Do not have Typsy open on multiple tabs. You must have the window where Typsy is displayed selected.
3. Do not navigate away from the video. Typsy registers when you navigate away from the video and will automatically pause the video until you come back.
4. Ensure you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection drops out at any stage during watching, Typsy might not register you as having watched 100% of the lesson/video.
5. If you use an Adblock or VPN, make sure it is switched off.
6. If you are using the Typsy app, and you have completed video lessons but it isn't updating or saving, you can force a video sync by going to Settings and selecting Diagnostics. Then click Force sync to manually force an update in the Typsy app.
If you’re still encountering issues with video saving, please contact us so our team can investigate further and report the issue.
Explore more now on our website: Typsy.com