Teacher accounts in Writable include an 'Assign to Me' feature. This allows the teacher to model the write/review process for students or experience an assignment from the students' perspective.
Click here to download "A Guided Tour of the 'Assign to Me' Feature"
1. Log in to your teacher account and click 'My Assignments' at the top of your screen.
2. Click the assignment and click the 'Assign' button.
3. Check the box next to 'Assign to Me'. Click 'Next'.
4. Choose the assignment options you'd like to model and click 'Assign'.
5. Click the student icon to model the assignment as a student.
6. As a student, click on the 'Read & Write' area of the student dashboard to begin writing.
Note: Originality Check is not available when using the ' 'Assign to Me' feature.
7. When you are finished modeling as a student, click the 'Act as Teacher' link in the top right corner to return to your teacher account.
Looking to introduce Writable to other educators? Check out these steps to guide your colleagues through an example assignment.