OK, so you've created a library. Now let's look at managing it successfully.
Click on the library and you'll be taken to the bookshelf.
Now, to access the library settings, click on the Settings cog in the right of the toolbar (next to the New Book button).
You'll open the Settings menu, as per below:
These are your options:
- Rename the library (just type over the library name
- Toggle whether or not users can access Google Image Search within that library
- Toggle whether or not students can see each other's books
- Toggle whether or not students can publish their own books online
- Archive the library - you can archive the library and make it inaccessible to anyone else but you. Read more about archiving your library.
- Publish the library - click this button to go through the steps to sharing the library online.
Managing users in a library
Click the Authors dropdown below the library name in the right of the toolbar. Now you can filter which books you see in a library. You can view just your books, everyone's books, or books made by a specific person.
From here, if you are the library owner, you can remove users from your library by clicking the 3 dots > Remove user.
If the user is a teacher, you'll also have the option to promote them to co-teacher.
Moving books to a library
If you've got books on your bookshelf that you want to move into a different library, it's straightforward. Click the Books icon beneath your book and then click Move to Library. You can then choose the library you want to move the book into.