Checklists are a great way to strengthen your team's operations, sales, and more! Creating and laying out your checklists is one of the essential steps in the process. Elevate GO has quick and easy checklist templates to get you up and running quickly while letting you customize if needed. Below, we will go over how you can set them up and get started.
To start, head to the menu and find Interactions Admin 💬 > Program Templates.
You will see some checklist templates loaded with filter options at the top. As more templates are uploaded, the filters will help you find and build out exactly what you need for your team. Right now, you will see these options to choose from:
Before you commit to any program template, make sure to preview it. It will give you a brief rundown of all the pages and questions included in the program.
Once you have selected a program, there are a few important steps to finish before it is added to your account.
1. Name Your Program - You can either leave the name as it is prepared or utilize a name that will be memorable for you and your team and is also descriptive of the questions and tasks within. Note: For Promo/Event Templates, you'll at minimum want to fill in your promo/event where it says "Enter Promo/Event Name Here".
2. Select or Create Interaction Type - Think of interaction types as broad categories for your checklists. If you don't already have a category that this will fit into, you can use the pre-made one in the meantime.
3. Select User Roles - Check all user roles that should be able to complete this checklist.
4. Select Door Types - If this checklist is only available to certain door types and their teams, you can select that here.
5. Select Door Statuses - Check all door statuses that should be able to complete this checklist.
6. Max Visits (optional) - If applicable, enter the max number of visits a door should be able to complete this program.
7. Visits Required & Restrict to Assigned Reps (Optional) - These optional fields are good if this checklist is meant for specific people on your team or if you need them to fill it out a particular minimum number of times.
8. Select Start and Finish Dates - Select how long you want your team to continue filling out this checklist.
Once you have finished inputting your selections, click "Save Program."
Afterward, you will be taken to the program page. Here you can make necessary changes to the program, pages, or questions. Once everything is to your liking, you will want to go back to the program page, find it, and click "Publish." For more information on updating a program, click here.
🎉🎉🎉 Now your program is LIVE! 🎉🎉🎉
Now that your program is live, you will be able to begin implementing it at your locations and, from there, see the reporting metrics. We hope that these checklist templates help make checklists more accessible and actionable for your dealership. Any further questions? Feel free to reach out via phone or email at 877.839.8777 firstname.lastname@example.org.