ClassCover is used by schools to find, book and manage relief teachers and post job opportunities including full-time, part-time, contract and temp positions.
Setting up your free teacher profile and getting started is easy. Take a look through the quick guide below to ensure success.
Set up your profile and download the app
You will receive an email to set up your ClassCover account if you don't already have one.
Please enter all the required details including your important documentation such as mandatory training, your teacher resume, certificates, and any other supporting documentation that supports your teacher profile.
Once complete, please download ClassCover for your smartphone from the app store. Download the ClassCover app
Uploading important documentation onto ClassCover
Schools check their teacher lists regularly and need to ensure that all relief teachers are still registered to teach, have their accreditation up to date, and have all relevant training certificates.
A good way to keep track is to include the expiry date of your documents in the file name. Please be aware that it's up to you to remember the expiry of your certificates and to update accordingly.
It is important that schools know when you are available so they aren't contacting you when you aren't available to work.
Please be reliable by updating your availability on a regular basis. Failure to do so may result in being excluded from booking requests.
To update your availability via the mobile app:
1. Open the ClassCover app and navigate to 'Calendar'
2. Tap the individual dates that you wish to update. Choose from available and unavailable.
Top tip: don't leave any dates as 'Hasn't indicated' as schools may put you at the bottom of their priority list
To update your availability via a desktop computer (web app)
1. Sign in to your ClassCover profile. On the 'My Calendar' page, click on the individual dates you wish to update.
2. From the dropdown menu below the calendar, select the desired status that you want the selected dates to appear as.
3. Click ‘Update Availability’
Accepting bookings on ClassCover
You can choose to accept bookings either by SMS, Push Notifications or both at the same time.
You can update this in your settings on your app by toggling on the type of alert delivery you would like to receive.
iPhone users: how to ensure push notifications are switched on
1. Open the ‘Settings’ of your phone, go to ‘Notifications’ and look for the ClassCover app.
2. Set all notification settings to ON.
3. Choose the 'persistent' banner setting.
For Android phones
As there are over 500 Android devices on the market, it is impossible to list every single process for each one.
Samsung phones are the most widely used Android devices, so ClassCover put together a step by step on how to ensure your push notifications are working on your Samsung device.
If you have another model of Android phone, please check for instructions from your phone manufacturer which can be done in a quick google search.
Samsung users: how to ensure push notifications are switched on
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Scroll to and touch Sounds and notifications.
4. Scroll to and touch Application notifications.
5. Touch the ClassCover app.
6. Make sure 'Block content' and 'Hide content on lock screen' is switched OFF.
7. Make sure 'Set as priority' is switched to ON.
Getting added to more school lists on ClassCover
ClassCover works on an invitation system which gives schools control over who they have on their relief teacher booking list.
To be added to a school's list, you need to apply to the school to be considered. This can be done in two ways. Learn how
Contacting ClassCover support
Get access to guides and videos:
Visit their extensive knowledge base by going to: http://bit.ly/ClassCover-Guides
Get in touch via phone:
Call 1300 650 442
Chat live online:
When logged into your teacher profile on ClassCover, simply click on the icon on the bottom right-hand side of the website.
Get in touch via email: