Go to Reports, and in the Contact tab select 'Bulk Cancel Memberships'.
2. You will see a list of members and their associated memberships. You can filter by the Membership Plan, or if you are cancelling based on a certain report you can select that report from the 'In Report' dropdown menu.
3. Select the memberships that you'd like to cancel from the list by ticking the box on the left hand side.
4. Click on Cancel Memberships.
5. Select the cancellation date and enter a reason why the memberships are being cancelled.
6. You will also see an option to 'Remove the payments between now and the cancellation date' or 'Let payments continue until the cancellation date'. What this means, is that if your member contacts you on the 1st September, and would like to cancel from the 30th September, if they have a payment due on the 16th September you can choose to let that go ahead, or to remove that payment. You can also add a cancellation fee.
7. Your email address will appear as default in the 'Send cancellation results via email to', however you can change this by typing in a new email address.
8. Click on 'Add Cancellations'. It will take a few minutes to process the cancellations and you will be notified by email.