To create a new sequence, go to Sequences > Add New Sequence.
2. Select the membership start date as 'Days Since Last Attendance' and give your Sequence a name.
3. Determine what you would like your sequence to trigger. Is it an email, or an SMS or a task for a staff member? On the left hand side, click on the tab that suits your needs. In this case we will be sending an email to our who haven't attended in 30 days. Use an existing template if you have something similar, or click and drag the blank template across to the right hand side.
4. Determine how long you'd like to wait before sending the email and use the conditions to filter your contacts. We would recommend making sure that the 'Contact Type' equals 'Member' so that the email doesn't go to any Cancelled Members, Prospects or Non-attending Members.
5. Enter the Subject line and text for your email. To personalise your email, use the yellow merge tags to help populate names and information specific to your members.
6. Once you are happy with the Sequence, use the save button to save your changes. You should now see your new sequence appear in your list of sequences. You will need to use the toggle to set 'Active' to 'On'.