Create your event in Clubworx
1. Go to View Calendar and then click on the Add button at the top right-hand side of your screen.
2. Create your event, making sure to use the 'Add/Manage Locations' option to create a location for online classes. You can also 'Add/manage Types' and create a 'Type' for your online classes.
3. Schedule your event.
4. Add the Zoom (or another video-conferencing app) link to your event.
Create a Sequence to communicate with your Members about the event.
1. Go to Sequences > Add Sequence
2. Give your sequence a name and select the Start sequence on as 'Booking Due'. Drag and drop the blank template across to the right-hand side.
3. Use the 'Add Condition' section to ensure that your sequence is triggered only by your online class. If you are creating the sequence for one specific class, you can use the name. Or if your sequence will be used for multiple classes, you can specify the location as 'Online' or the Event Type as 'Online' depending on how you have set up your events.
4.Enter the Subject line and text for your email. To personalise your email, use the yellow merge tags to help populate names and information specific to your members. You can also use the merge tags to insert the video-conferencing link.
5. Once you are happy with the Sequence, use the save button to save your changes. You should now see your new sequence appear in your list of sequences. You will need to use the toggle to set 'Active' to 'On'.