How to add a credit voucher to a member's profile:
1. Go to the Payments section of the Member's profile.
2. Click on the option to Add Credit. Then Confirm that you'd like to add the credit.
3. Select a category. You can use the Manage Categories to create specific categories for your credit vouchers. Add the value amount.
4. You can choose to add a unique reference (if needed) as well as a description.
5. You can select to share the credit voucher with family. This will allow you to apply the credit to payments on member's profiles who have a family relationship with the member.
6. You can also choose to add an expiry date to the credit voucher. Once you have filled out all the required fields, use the green save button to apply the credit voucher to the member.
7. Once you have applied the credit voucher to the member you will be able to see it in the balance section at the top of the screen. You can also scroll across to the right hand side of the menu to see the Credit Voucher section. You can use the menu option to the right hand side of the Credit Voucher to edit, remove or apply the credit.
How to Apply Credit Vouchers to Payments
Go to the Payments section of the Member's profile.
2. Click on the menu option to the right hand side of the payment you'd like to add the credit to. Select the option to Apply credit.
3. Enter the amount of credit that you'd like to apply to the payment.
4. Confirm the amount and then apply the credit.
5. You will be able to see the credit applied in the Status column of the payment section.