5. Monthly Recurring Revenue
Here you will see:
- Your current monthly recurring revenue total. Note this number is a total of all collected and due payments for the past month that are part of recurring membership plans attached to active members.
- A graph of your monthly recurring revenue over the last 12 months
- A comparison of the percentage change in monthly recurring revenue from last month
You will also be able to click "Show more" to view:
- Your recurring revenue for this month
- A graph of your recurring revenue. It will default to 6 months but you can change this with the menu labelled #4.
- Dollar value recurring revenue from 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months, plus the percentage difference comparatively.
Annual Run Rate estimates your future revenue based off your previous earnings.
- Shows how much you are projected to make per year based on the monthly recurring amount achieved in a period.
- Shows the revenue estimate in a graph format
- Allows you to change the amount of time from the last 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
- These columns show where the revenue is coming from: Autopayments (such as automatic payments with Ezidebit or Stripe), POS, Cash, or Other which can include other payment providers, cheque, etc. then the total each recurring revenue stream brings in.
- This will show memberships and sales that bring recurring income as well as a comparison for the last 30 days
- This will show the total net revenue of each income stream shown in #2.
The fourth dashlet under the "Show more" for Monthly Recurring Revenue will show "Monthly Recurring Revenue Details" which shows members who have recurring payments made to your gym. You will be able to see the status and change the amount of time from the last 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.