Your Net Revenue dashlet will contain the following:
- A graph that shows your net revenue for the year, this is all income including all membership payments (once off or recurring) and Point of Sale purchases made in the period.
- The change percentage of your net revenue in the last 30 days
- A forecast of paid/upcoming revenue for this month
There is also a "Show more" button. When you click it you will see:
- An overview of net revenue for this month
- An overview of the dollar amount and change percentage of your net revenue for the past 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.
- A menu to change the graph to 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.
- A breakdown of your net revenue through memberships and products, as well as how those were paid for: Autopayments, POS, Cash, Other (such as bank transfer or cheque)
- Net Revenue Table which shows the due dates of payments, which member the payment was for, what membership they purchased (if it was a POS sale it will show as Sale then a reference, for example, in the picture above the sale shows as Sale #6055386), the amount, the status (Paid, Upcoming, Pending), and the invoice number.