To enter your payment information:
- Log in to your account and click your name at the top right corner of the page
- Click on “Account Settings”
- Fill the blanks with the requested information:
- Billing Country: If your account is in the UK, your billing country has to be UK. If you have moved to another country and you want to change your billing country, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Information: Enter your First Name, Last Name and Birth Date. Please fill out this information as it appears on your Identity Document.
- Billing address: Fill out your address, City, State, Postal code and Country. Please note that your billing address does not have to be the same as your event address.
- Bank details: Account currency: your account currency should be the same as the events currency ( please double check to avoid payment delays and currency conversion issues ). Bank account holder's name: You can use a personal account or a business account. If you add a business account, please contact email@example.com to make sure your information is completed correctly. Bank name: name of the bank where you hold your account
Depending on your Country, you might be asked for different account details.
- IBAN ( International Bank Account Number )
- Account number and Sort Code or IBAN for UK
- Account Number and Routing number for US*
- Upload a picture of your ID in color and HD: our payment provider requests this information to avoid any case of fraude
IMPORTANT: if any of this information is missing on your account, the payment could be delayed up to 14 days.
*For hosts based in the US, you might also be asked to provide the last 4 digits of your SSN depending on Stripe requirements.