You can import a CSV or Excel list of emails and send a survey to their inbox immediately. The sender name, reply-to address, subject and message of the email can be customised and the first survey question will be embedded in the email. The respondent can answer the first question of the survey directly in the email, after which they will be directed to the page where they can complete the survey.
After you have created your survey (more information on survey creating can be found here) choose Email campaign to start setting up your survey sending as an email
Move forward to the "Options" page, where you will set up the audience for your campaign
Start off with uploading your contacts (respondents) as an Excel or CSV file. The only required column is 'email'. Note that you can save the uploaded list for later use by naming the contact list and clicking "Save Contacts"
4. Note! By default, the email ID of the respondent will be added to it's own column in the Response list. If you wish to keep the feedback anonymous, enable the anonymous campaigns shown in the picture below.
Note: Sometimes you want to be sure that when you publish a survey via Email that the respondent can only answer the survey once on their device. Feedbackly strongly suggest you activate "Allow only one response per contact". Here you can read more on How to avoid duplicate answers by limiting one response per survey
5. After uploading the contact list you can add the content to your email;
- Sender name
- Reply-to address
- Email subject
- Message content
The content shows in the preview as you fill in the information - so that you can have a look at all times what your email campaign will look like to the respondent.
6. Note that after you have added the content you can save your template for later use. Save your template by clicking on the "Save template" button at the upper right side of the page. By doing this you can easily access the template by clicking "Load A Template". This will save you time and effort later on
7. Move forward to "Launch schedule" from the bottom part of the page when you are set with the content
8. Choose if you wish to "Launch immediately" or "Schedule to launch later". If you choose to launch immediately the last step is to have a look that everything is as it should on the "Confirmation" page after which you can move to the Launch page - and your survey will be sent
If you choose to schedule your campaign for later, please check out this article about the setting.