If you signed up via the Feedbackly iPad App, the instructions are as follows:
1. Log in to your dashboard.
2. Click on the 'Survey management' tab on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Select 'Create a new survey' and name your survey.
4. Once you have created your survey you can move forward to survey launching by clicking on 'Launch Survey' at the upper right corner.
5. Select the touchpoint called 'Feedbackly terminal'.
6. Click the green arrow in the lower dock indicating the next step.
7. Under "Select Touchpoints" select your touchpoint (eg: Retail iPad) and click the green arrow.
8. Under "Survey Launch Schedule" choose if you want to launch the survey immediately or at a specific time.
Click 'publish settings' at the bottom of the screen. Write down the authorization code you see here
9. Click 'review and confirmation' at the bottom of the screen
10. Click 'launch now'
11. Open the app and click on the "I already have an authorization code"
Note that the app is available only on the App Store for iPad. The app is called 'Feedbackly Customer Survey' and you can find more information here.
12. Enter the authorization code into the app and your survey will appear on your iPad ready to collect feedback