After you have created your survey and created/chosen the web-widget touchpoint you can start setting up the triggering parameters.
Note that there is only one script tag per site. New surveys with different triggering options can be added without further changes to the website’s script.
Start of by specifying an internal name to identify this particular set of parameters and setting the domain for your survey. If you wish to add the survey to more than one domain, then add a new domain for each site.
2. Choose how you wish to display your survey; corner window, popover window, embedded survey
A. Corner window
B. Popup window
C. Freely placed embedded survey
3. Choose the "target pages" from your site or select pages you don't want the survey to show on
4. Choose the "target audience":
- Percentage of website visitors to show the survey to (0-100%)
- Visitor source and how many pages the visitor must have viewed before
- Timing, page scroll and exit intent
5. "Frequency" on how often the survey should be shown
6. "Survey active period" where you can set the survey to end after a specific amount of feedbacks have been collected or set the survey to be shown only at a specific time period
Note that there are also advanced targeting triggers that can be set for example the visitor journey, browser, cookies etc. (Read more about the advanced triggering options here).
7. You are also able to edit advanced touchpoint settings and default language in web widgets.
When editing advanced touchpoint settings, click the icon and select the settings you want to edit:
When editing the survey default language, just click the button and select the preferred language to this web widget.