Have you already noticed our new little feature in the post creation modal?
We introduce Hashtag Presets! 🎉
Save your most commonly used #️⃣ s and insert them to the post copy just with one click.
You can save as many presets as you wish for all types of social media profiles.
Also, this feature is not limited solely for hashtags! You can save @tags for Instagram and Twitter accounts or have a preset containing any type of text. It's totally up to you how you wish to use it.
Hashtag Presets can be found in the bottom right corner of the Post Text box.
To create a new preset:
Click on +Add new button.
Name the preset and add all the #s you wish to save.
You can also assign the preset to other profiles by ticking the boxes in the Profile section.
If you wish to have the preset visible for all social media profiles in your account, simply turn on the Global preset option.
Let us know how you like it! 🤩
🚀 What else Kontentino Made for You lately?
30. 10. 2020 / Assign Profile Groups to your new users when inviting them to Kontentino!
23. 10. 2020 / Drag & Drop Instagram posts in the Grid view and switch their scheduling time!
16. 10. 2020 / Pinterest posts now support links.
See the post's copy and link in its preview mode.
02. 10. 2020 / Publish Facebook posts that were planned in the past right away with the "Publish now" button.
25. 09. 2020 / Blank profiles! Add social media profiles manually without connecting your account.
🗓️ Wanna see what Kontentino is planning?
Check out our Product road map, where you can submit your ideas or upvote others.
🎓 Join the Kontentino Academy Facebook group for Kontentino users to share their experience and newcomers to learn the best practices, tips and tricks. We are also sharing some exclusive sneak peeks to new features before they are released.