today we bring you 4 new updates in Workflow: 🚀
1. "Today's posts" and "Assigned to me" button.
Want to see quickly what posts are planned for today? Or filter only those posts that are assigned to you? You can now simply do that by clicking the new "Today's posts" and "Assigned to me" button on the top left side of your Workflow.
2. Select all profiles option.
See all the posts from all profiles in your account in your Workflow view. Simply click on the profile selector dropdown menu and select the "Select all profiles" option.
If you don't want to see all the profiles but just for example 3, create Profile Group with these profiles and then select this particular Preset. We highly recommend creating Profile Groups to better organize your clients/projects. Learn more about the benefits of Profile Groups here.
3. Assigned users filter.
We also added another option for filtering your content in Workflow. See posts that are assigned to a specific user from your account. Just click on "Filter" button, select "Assigned users" option and tick those you would like to see in your Workflow view.
4. Turn on/off media preview.
By clicking on the little camera button on the right side of Workflow, you are able to select if you want to see a preview of your posts media ( pictures, video, etc.).
We hope you enjoy working with Workflow, even more, thanks to these little delights! 💙
Planning paid ads and rocking community management with Kontentino?
All possible already at the beginning of 2021! 🎉
Join us for a 🎄 Webinar to make a recap of 2020 and learn about all the great releases you can be looking forward to in 2021.
🚀 What else Kontentino Made for You lately?
04. 12. 2020 / Post ideas section and dateless posts.
27. 11. 2020 / Say Hello to Workflow! 🎉 Your place for more transparent collaboration and posts creation processes.
13. 11. 2020 / Hashtag Presets. Save your most commonly used #️⃣ s and insert them to the post copy just with one click.
30. 10. 2020 / Assign Profile Groups to your new users when inviting them to Kontentino!
23. 10. 2020 / Drag & Drop Instagram posts in the Grid view and switch their scheduling time!
16. 10. 2020 / Pinterest posts now support links.
See the post's copy and link in its preview mode.
🗓️ Wanna see what Kontentino is planning?
Check out our Product road map, where you can submit your ideas or upvote others.
🎓 Join the Kontentino Academy Facebook group for Kontentino users to share their experience and newcomers to learn the best practices, tips and tricks. We are also sharing some exclusive sneak peeks to new features before they are released.