Here’s how to manually add a contact to Donor Management. Contacts can be donors, volunteers, board members - anyone with whom your organization has a relationship.
If you’re starting your database from scratch or are collecting contact information from offline, you’ll want to add new contacts using these instructions.
- Click “Add Contact” at the top right of your screen.
- Enter your contact’s details. Enter as many details as possible – this will help Donor Management get you the data you need when you need it. We recommend entering at least name, email, and mobile number (so you can use text messaging).
- You can also assign the contact to groups, enter work contact information, and fill out any custom fields you’ve created.Any address information will standardize to what the USPS has on file, this makes mailings go more smoothly.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can view your new contact’s record, and start adding donations!